Here are brief descriptions of the committees at Immanuel that facilitate our members in carrying out ministry work.
- Capital Improvements: Provides guidance and planning for long term improvements to our property - John Pietrella.
- Communications: Provides support of our ministries through written publications (print and online) to members and friends of our congregation. Communications contact - Valerie Lechtanski.
- Evangelism: Leads all members of the congregation in spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ. We are all witnesses in our daily lives to the love God has shown us. Evangelism contact - Pastor Sandra Demmler D'Amico.
- Finance: Supervises all income and expenditures. They also prepare the annual budget of the congregation. Finance contact - Jerry Maslin or Eric Gensler.
- Hospitality: Plans social activities for our congregational family, welcomes visitors and organizes the Sunday morning coffee hour. Please join us! Hospitality contact - Sandy Mann. Coffee Coordinator - Susan Keough.
- Music: Plans for music to enhance our worship services. We have a very musically talented congregation who helps lead worship through song. Music contact - Pastor Pat Potter.
- Mutual Ministry: Serves as the liaison between members and our paid staff. This is a support system for our staff. Staff Support contact - Susan Keough.
- Property: Sees to the maintenance and protection of all church properties. This dedicated group of members keeps our church building in top condition. Property contact - Dan Campbell.
- Social Ministry: Raises the awareness of our members to those in need locally and worldwide. Ensures there are outreach opportunites for members to respond to God's call to serve those less fortunate. Social Ministry contacts - Sandy Mann or Sandy Richmond.
- Stewardship: Conducts the annual commitment appeal in a way that also educates our members on the management of their God-given gifts. Stewardship contact - Pastor Sandra Demmler D'Amico.
- Sunday School: Committed to the ministry of teaching children about Jesus. Interactive educational opportunities are offered for preschool through sixth grade. Sunday School contact - Laurie Henderson.
- Worship: Plans for our worship services. This committee takes care of the many tasks that culminate in meaningful worship services at Immanuel. Worship contact - Colleen Pearson. Readers contact - John Jepson.
- Youth: Helps our youth come together as young Christians to support the church, do service work as a group, and meet in fellowship to grow in spirit. Youth contacts - Patty McGeary or Cheryl Graham.